Be the Change that You Wish to See
Philanthropy at Medair
When a family has lost everything, we push beyond our limits to help them.
This is our pledge.
But to make it happen, we need your support. Becoming a Medair partner is helping some of the most
vulnerable men, women, and children in the world: families that are affected
by natural disasters, conflicts, or forgotten crises.
Let’s change lives together!
Your support is essential to expanding the reach and impact of our actions.
By teaming up with Medair, you become partners with these vulnerable communities and help make a difference in their lives by giving them the life-saving assistance they need:
1. The level of need is our first criterion for intervention
Medair provides help to those who need it most, regardless of their origin, religion, or nationality. We help those whose needs are extensive but who receive little or no help; families living in remote or hard-to-reach areas, or victims left behind in a forgotten crisis.
2. Your donation will be used wisely
For almost 30 years, we have set the highest professional standards to provide quality, responsible, and sustainable help to ensure that your donation truly transforms the lives of the most vulnerable. Sound management of our finances is guaranteed by the inspection of an auditor, by funding bodies, and by several independent institutions.
3. Your donation has a long-term impact
We are not only trying to preserve lives in an emergency. We aim for a long-term impact with lasting changes. We work hand in hand with the communities that we serve. It is with respect that we provide them with knowledge, skills, and support, ensuring that the assistance they receive is the help they need, and encouraging the development of local capabilities for the future.
4. Your donation is mulitplied
On average, each franc or euro that you entrust to us helps to unlock 4 additional francs or euros thanks to its leverage effect with our institutional partners. Why? Because these partners are asking for 20% co-financing of private funds to put the remaining 80% at our disposal. The impact of your donation is therefore 5 times its amount.
Do you have a project or simply want more information? We would love to talk with you. Contact one of our team members to establish a partnership that reflects your values and commitment.
Call: +41 (0)21 695 35 06
Medair is recognized as being in the public interest. Donations to Medair are tax deductible, depending on the law in your country of tax residence.
Your donation gives you the right to a tax deduction which varies according to your canton of residence.
Donations made to Medair entitle the donor to a tax deduction in 19 countries in Europe, the United States, and Canada. Please contact us for the procedure specific to your country of tax residence.
"I highly recommend supporting Medair. While visiting their projects in Lebanon, three things impressed me: the level of professionalism, the ability to adapt activities to the local context, and the passion of Medair teams in their work serving humanity. These three aspects combined create a truly lasting impact. " Stefanie B., after visiting one of our programs for Syrian refugees in Lebanon.
Each donor plays a crucial role in preserving the lives of those most destitute, where the need is greatest.